At home in the forest,
never quite out of
Off the back of a career in graphic design spanning five decades, now based in The Surrey Hills.
Self taught, pursuing a passion for photography and image making, taking inspiration from the local woodlands and countryside.
• DMA Award winner for online advertising (Egg)
• Cannes Cyber Lions finalist (Mini)
• Marketing Week Marketing Effectiveness Awards; Best Campaign Winner (Tesco Clubcard)
• Design of first F.A. Premier League online identity and website.
• Created identity for F.A. 2006 World Cup bid.
• Design of first web site store for Diesel online.
• Senior Graphic Designer on controversial logo for
British Tourist Authority.
• Art Directors Club of New York Award winner
• IPA Gold Award, European Regional Design Annual
- Certificate of Design Excellence
• Revolution Award - best use of CDROM
• BIMA and DBA awards.
• Daily Express Blue Riband Award for Recruitment Advertising
There is more, but hey...